Thursday, January 15, 2009

Testimonials

I just wanted to pass along a note that we are looking to add a website tab to share our client testimonials. Our first has been for Jessie Keener and her work on good nutrition, which we all know is a key component to any steady and long term weight loss program! Be healthy out there in 2009!

"Today I am wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to fit into for over two years. Not only can I button them, my husband says they look big on me!" -Kathy, Ft. Lauderdale

Congrats to you Kathy, and thanks for sharing your success!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanne Latona took on a difficult task when she took me on as a client. She helps me to view my psoriasis as a journey instead of an affliction. Joanne and Lynn helped and continue to help nurture, guide and care for me and my skin. One word describes Point Pleasant- GENUINE. Whether you are struggling with a health issue, or just needing to treat yourself to relaxation, Point Pleasant is more than a Wellness Spa it is a Blessing. Enjoy!
With Love and Gratitude,
Dawn